Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI, Family and Juvenile Law & Drug Crimes
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At The Law Offices of Robert W. Gevers II P.C., we advocate for clients in Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI and Drug Crimes cases. Based in Fort Wayne, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Indiana, drawing on skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problems. No matter what your case involves, our legal team is focused on the best result possible. Please read my profile to learn more about Robert W. Gevers II’s professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The Law Offices of Robert W. Gevers II P.C. has a thorough understanding of federal and state law. With extensive experience and knowledge of the law, our firm works diligently to vigorously represent you in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested or being suspected of a crime is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with or faces charges for a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have over 30 years experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving or driving while impaired has serious consequences in Indiana, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- Internet Crimes: There has been an increase of internet criminal activity in recent years. From fraud to identity theft to copyright infringement to cyber-stalking, there are a wide range of possible internet crimes. If you have been charged with an internet crime, contact our office to work with an experienced criminal defense attorney today.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime, hire Robert W. Gevers II, a dedicated federal criminal defense attorney, to stand by your side. Our legal team has unparalleled years of experience defending people who face charges in federal court.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, we can help. Our firm has represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. We also handle non-criminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. Robert W. Gevers II has the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions and guide you through your legal problems.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side to help you fight for financial compensation.
- Estate Planning: Our firm handles Indiana estate planning matters involving guardianship, wills and trusts. Our attorney, Robert W. Gevers II is dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- White Collar Crimes: A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. Our legal team is resolved to defend you during the federal or state criminal law process. We are experienced in handling many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
When you retain the services of The Law Offices of Robert W. Gevers II P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our experienced and reputable law firm today
The Law Offices of Robert W. Gevers II P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Serving the tri-state area, our offices are conveniently located in Fort Wayne. Call the firm at 260-407-7071 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.